Wednesday, March 3, 2010
#6043 - Quick Quotes - Assorted
The above embellishment:
Stamp your bird image in your desired colour & cut out (4 times)
Punch with 27mm circle punch
3 from - Alpha / Stripes paper
3 from - - word / graph paper
working with your alpha / stripes circles scrunch them up & unfold or flatten out
Spray these 3 using your mini mister with Tea dye ink ( 5 drops & 3/4 filled water )
Set aside to dry or heat with your heat gun for faster drying.
Once dry attach to your Word/ Graph cirlces using super tape
Using your finger nail or bone scorer, go around the edges of the top layer folding up to add definition
Using Magic mount - attach your birds in the centre of your 3 circles
Your 4th bird can be used inside the folder as shown mounted above the letter title.
To make the above stamp pocket
Using Denim SB Essentials card stock
- Cut piece 8.5cm x 16cm
- Score 8.5cm edge - 1 cm in from both edges
- leaving you with 1cm - 6.5cm - 1cm sections
- score 16 cm edge - 7cm , 14cm leaving a 2 cm flap at top
- now cut your 1 cm edges from top 2cm flap to the first 7cm score line (you will be removing 2x1cm & 7 x 1cm sections from either side.
- carefully tear across the top flap in a upwards motion to expose card stock core
- attach super tape to the 2 remain 7 x 1 cm flaps and secure to back of pocket
- attach your ribbon across the top back of pocket
- using a ruler & alphamidi sticker adhere the word stamp to your pocket
- then secure to your project
I have cut photo copy paper to make my note paper and stamped with the flourish stamp off the edge of the bottom left corner in Maroon & the bird image in the top right corner in blue
I hope you all have great fun with this cute little project ........
Anual Subscription Fee $60.00