Wednesday, July 29, 2009
During this workshop you will complete this double page layout featuring stamping & punching. You will need to bring 4 portrait photo's 12 x 8.5cm. It is recommended that you have basic stamping skills prior to this workshop. I am yet to add Journal to my sample & have also removed another embellishment. I will re post when I have had the time to complete.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Saturday, July 18, 2009
To see the full new products range please click the image above.
Add some extra flair to your work ,don't miss the new Smooch Paints. I have already ordered mine. Here is a youtube link to a video that shows us how to use them....very cool http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at8qoOo0ZOY
With new products comes New Workshops be sure to contact your Kaszazz Consultant today!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
With all this cold weather , I have found time to play with my new Skater Boy Stamp. Isn't he the cutest! I have used offcuts of Bazzill & white card to create this cute trio.
Here is the list of essentials:
- # 4498 Yellow, # 4500 Blue, #4496 Red Bazzill
- #4425 My Boy Rub-ons
- #4151KI Skater Boy Stamp
- # 4102KI Happy Birthday Acoustic Stamp
- # 4130KC Smile Stamp
- # 4540 Aquacolor Crayons (12)
- #FRH-F Aquash Water Brush Fine
- #6453 ( 2 mtr length) Lime with Aqua Dots/Rings Ribbon
- #72010 Ancient Page Ink Pad Coal Black
- #71007 ColorBox Fluid Chalk Inkpad Prussian Blue
You will also need your trimmer, scissors, super tape & magic mount.