Sunday, July 5, 2009

Pow - Clear Plastic - Bear Shaker Card


My favourite way to use our clear plastic is in a shaker card....After stamping my image with Ancient Page Ink on spare white card, I coloured with chalks green & pink from the primary chalks set and the brown from the shimmer chalks set. I then cut out the top part of the image to create my window. On A5 black card I have cut a window slightly larger then my image and secured inside the card with super tape. Then Adhere your acetate to the inside back of the bear cut out to seal the front of your card. Next I built an edge around the inside of my window with magic mount, filled this with glitter , then secured a piece of card slightly smaller then my card front to the inside back to hide my work & seal in the glitter. I mounted my get well soon from the mini messages uncut set and decorated with my permaball marker. NOTE: you will see my glitter is sticking to my acetate, this is because I forgot to use my static pillow on the acetate first to stop it from sticking. If you don't have a static pillow you can use a dry nappy wipe to accomplish the same effect, it works nearly as good.
I will have to do a proper turorial on shaker cards they really are very easy to make and quite effective!
Happy Papercrafting
Keta

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome card!!! I know a handful of ladies who would LOVE to make this!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Stats Counter