Friday, February 27, 2009

Cupcakes Galore !!! {Day 5}

Cupcakes Trio Birthday Card

Hi everyone welcome day 5 of this weeks Cupcake Stamp Blog War...I have made this trio card, showing how this stamp looks great even without colouring... I hope you have all got some new idea's for using your stamp... I know I have had fun trying to come up with something for you everyday.

Now today is the last day of "Cupcakes" and the last chance to go in the draw to win the 5 projects I have made this week.....To win simply leave your comments, my mum is visiting Sunday and she will be my guest drawer this week, so you have until 9 am Sunday morning EST.
Lauren's project today is very impressive and well worth a look...don't forget to check it out and leave your comments there also for more chances to win..
Next week there will be 4 of us blogging our creations and ideas, with us all doing Vellum.
I will not be giving away my creations next week but will be giving away VELLUM so you can try out some of our ideas and products for yourself.....
See you all there!
Happy Papercrafting
Keta

2 comments:

  1. It seems u saved the best until last.. although i like all your creations..i like this one the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card with its simplicity.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Stats Counter