Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bella Card


Hi Everyone,
I have been flat out updating my blog, creating my first newsletter email out, getting ready for the weekends market here in Beerwah.
I squeezed in some Bella time though, here it is. I really like this range on Black card stock, it brings out the colour nicely.
I have used the scroll from the (#4832)Bella Journal Aids as my base mat on A5 Black card & the celebrate cut out from the same sheet as my centre piece raised with (#1292) Magic Mount. I then cut out 3 squares from (#4834 ) Patch / Dots, Bella Paper Range, one of which I have cut into 4 triangles for my corners. (#4696) Flowers - Daisies. (#4682 ) Polka Dots Brads. (#4555) Multi Rhinestones.
I am still working on an A4 Frame in the Bella Range, will be sometime before I finish that maybe 2 weeks after my next order arrives. I am just making this one for me, its been far to long since I made me anything....lol...seems funny considering I make things at least 4 days or nights a week.
I am off to get sorted for the markets, I have to make my free prize give away.....hmmmm what to make this time!
Happy Scrappin
Keta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Stats Counter