Tuesday, December 1, 2009

1-2-3 Bauble Cards


Today's project is about colour for me, I started out with pink & black in mind ....
I also ( you may have noticed ) like to make sets of cards. I have the tools out already & a theme idea so I just keep going from there. These cards can be made very quickly !
I have used Vivid Ink on these cards ...Vivid is a fast drying, premium dye ink offering a brilliant, translucent colour spectrum! These acid free dye inks product bright, vivid colours & sharp details especially on glossy card stock or paper.
I have used the following Kaszazz products on my project today:

Stamps
#1748LE - Merry Christmas and ....
#1738LD - Bauble Small

#4117KM - Stitched Borders Un-cut Set(8)
Ink pads
Vivid - #09082- Black
Vivid - #09025 Raspberry
Ribbons
1/4" Gingham - #6423 (2mtr) -#80238 (Reel) Black & White
1/8" Organdy - #6493 (2mtr) - #70606 (Reel) Magenta
Card stock
#4929 - Card Essentials - Black - 216gsm
#4925 SB Essentials 12 x 12 - White
Other
#1708 - Super Tape - 6mm

#4016 - Ice Stickles - Crystal Ice 30ml

If you would like more specific instructions for my cards or to order any of these products just email or call.
Please remember the cut off times for Christmas orders 2009
is 7th December for postal orders

Book your Scrapbooking Your Christmas Workshops for early January now!
Don't put your precious photo's away ....Put them on display ...

23 Days to go !
Christmas Wishes to you all
Keta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Stats Counter