Thursday, April 1, 2010

Rose Perfect Pearls Collection



Hi Bloggers
I have finally moved & got back to creating ..... I needed to refresh myself & decided to play with some of my Kaszazz stash I haven't used for a little while....
I will keep adding to this collection as I find more projects to suit it .... I am loving the pink & green combo !
So far we have
Photo Stand
Greeting Card
Large Tags
Small Gift Cards

Perfect Pearls
With Kaszazz we stock 2 Perfect Pearls Kits #2379Jewels & #2382 Pastels each containing 4 pots of different coloured pearl powders, 2 brushes & a mini Perfect Medium Stamp Pad. There are a few ways to use these powders. In this example I have used them as a paint with the Aquash Water Brush being the perfect companion.

Stamps used : #2021LM Greetings Un-cut Set (4)
#1304LK Rose Stem Large
#4222LK Fancy Flourish
See you again soon
With more inspired projects using Kaszazz products
Happy Papercrafting
Keta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Stats Counter