Thursday, January 22, 2009

New CCA Packs - I got mine free and so could you!




I soooooo love it when the parcel lady wakes me up early in the morning with a present for me from Kaszazz.
As an independant demonstrator of Kaszazz products we are privy to some very awesome freebies , through minimum sales requirements or sales totals bonuses. To earn myself a (FNPSP) Free New Products Sample Pack, all I had to do was remain active for the four months prior to the new release, seriously! The sales required for active are $350 a month - yes, you read it right, it is pretty easy to get $350 a month in sales, 1 FREE Make N Take Demo or 1 Workshop sales a month.
The pictures above are what Kaszazz sent me and many other Kaszazz Consultants around Australia earlier this week. I am very pleased with my freebies and have already been creating. See you back here soon with my creations.
6355 Cut-Crop-Assemble- You're Done! - My girl
6354 Cut-Crop- Assemble- You're Done! - My Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Stats Counter