Saturday, June 13, 2009

I am back & I bought my bear friend to share his Sprinkles Shaker Card !



Hi Everyone,
Sorry I have been AWOL but I have found my way back with some new things to share.
These stamps have been discontinued from our range unfortunately but this project could be very easily adapted to the #1856LL Flower Bear Large Stamp & the #314LC Daisy Large Stamp both found on page 143 of the current Catalogue & Project Book.
1. Stamped the images with Ancient Page Coal Black Ink or similar, allow some drying time or heat set.
2. Cut out the inner window from the bear stamp with your craft knife.
3. Colour with Aqua Color Crayons Attach a piece of acetate behind the window
4. Make a rectangle surround from Magic Mount & attached to your acetate - leave the outer tape cover on for now
5. Fill your window , I have used sprinkles to make a cute little kids card ( Goes fabulous with a plate of fairy bread).In the kitchen cupboard alone I found a heap of other things to use not to mention around the house.
WARNING DON"T OVER FILL IT"S MEANT TO SHAKE
6. Attach a large piece of card that covers the entire inside cover - the magic mount will stick in the centre and I used super tape to secure the edges.
I will do a tutorial later for a shaker card with some of my new bear stamps......
Happy Papercrafting
Keta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Stats Counter