Friday, October 23, 2009

Brisbane Stitches & Craft Show Kaszazz Stand

Kaszazz Stand at this years Stitches & Papercrafts Show Brisbane Qld

I had a great time working on this stand for the first 2 days of the show.
The stand was wall to wall Kaszazz workshops and quick kit samples as well as a couple of personal projects from various consultants.

One of my favourites is the above Christmas Card Workshop :)

The above 4 cards were the card workshop at this years show. 4 Cards / 4 Techniques for $15

Don't worry if you missed out because we are able to offer you this same workshop for the same $15 price ....more on this later

More of my favourite card workshops !
I'll be back soon with some more exciting news to share from my kaszazz:)


Happy Papercrafting

Keta




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Stats Counter