Sunday, October 18, 2009

Christmas Cards ~ Tones of Brown (3)


Christmas Cards ~ Tones of Brown
I am stash busting again today, I don't know about you but I am not really into the traditional Christmas colours , Stash busting is great fun when you just pick a co ordinating colour range and use up your bits and pieces of card stock, I haven't even broken into the embellishment stash still just playing with my card stock and stamps when that gets old I will try choosing a technique and making what I can out of bits n pieces to save on Christmas
----STRICTLY NO FULL SHEET USE FOR CARD STASH BUSTING----
Happy Papercrafting
Keta
I have used in this project
9878 Card Pack - A5 Castaway Assorted (30)
4924 SB Essentials Card Stock 12x12 -Chestnut
4933 SB Essentials Card Stock 12 x 12 -Denim
4917 SB Paper 12 x 12 -Merry Christmas - Journal / Stripes
TIM19510- Tim Holtz - Distress Ink- Tea Dye
TIM19473 - Tim Holtz - Distress Ink - Walnut Satin
4916 SB Paper 12 x 12 - Merry Christmas - Alpine / Flourish
4222KK Stamp - Fancy flourish
4229KI - Stamp - Definitions - Christmas
4103KI - Stamp - Merry Christmas Acoustic





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Stats Counter