Thursday, January 28, 2010

Embossing Effects - Look what I have been up too today !

Hi Bloggers
I was doing some internet inspiration searching this morning when I stumbled
upon a Dazzling Diamond Dust Tutorial on the SplitCoastStampers Website.
Go & check it out !
I didn't have the exact products so I did what I do best and improvised with what I do have ..
Card 1 : This is as close as possible to the tutorial
I have used a discontinued Craftykids embossing powder - Bridal
I like how this effect turned out ....shown as best I can in the closeup below.
Now because I am extremely fond of finding new ways to use my current
Kaszazz products I thought I would try the same style of block embossing so to speak but with Clear Embossing Powder & a very small amount of Blue mixed through I was able to come up with the speckle effect...

Now of course I had to make a themed set ...wouldn't be me otherwise right.

This set I have stamped & allowed to dry. Then clear embossed a sheet. Cut it up , mounted & set with some background stamping.....







Now as you will in this set I had some trouble getting it perfect , I believe this is because I needed to refill my versamark pad...I will practice this technique more & would love to see an effects anyone else has to share.....
Happy Papercrafting
Keta


















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Stats Counter