Friday, January 22, 2010

Hide N Seek Teddy Cards

Hi Bloggers
I have been having a break from my computer world but not my crafts.
To refresh I have been playing round with some idea's , techniques & patterns ....
So keep watching this space to see what else I have been up to .
With this cards I wanted to try and use acetate.
I also wanted to use a simple layout , then Jazz it up for that someone extra special.
Card 1 :
I have used a Wood Spice A5 Card from 9879 Card Pack Castaway (30 assort)
4448 Jetstream Bazzill
9358 Card Pack A5 Ivory (20)
909LK Stamp Nichole's Bears Large
6245 Ribbon Brown / Cream 1/4" Gingham
09039 Vivid Inkpad Aqua
72010 Ancient Page Inkpad Coal Black
4540 Aquacolor Crayons
FRH-F Aquash Water Brush Fine
To bling this up I have stamped my teddy image on acetate using Ancient page ink & allowed it to dry .... I have then layered it over the already stamped & coloured image & attached with eyelets. I have darkened the edges of my card using Ancient Page Coal Black & Stamped my sentiment in the same. Then I have used up a heap of my bits of ribbons in browns & blues simply by tying them in a knot & using Glossy Accents to glue them to the side of your card ...
Having the acetate over the top makes it seem more dimensional.
Have fun trying this at home :)
Happy
Paper Crafting
Keta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Stats Counter