Monday, March 7, 2011

Easter Basket & Card ...Day 5....

Hey Blogger's
Back with another basket a very simple box ( I did forget to take photo's as I went the next one I promise I will do instructions and pictures) . I have used offcuts of bazzill bling with bazzill basics card stock. Dotty Green Ribbon & one of my favourite toys my corner punch that turns into a border punch by removing the base ..... My kaszazz Easter Eggs stamp I have used my lyra water colour crayons directly onto the stamp then sprayed lightly with my water spritz and stamped onto white card stock ...I love this technique for the ability to apply different colours and it looks great finished ....Just remember you don't want it too wet , just a light spray from about 10 - 15 cm away :)

A Basic little 4" x 4" card to go with my basket & day 5 is done :)
I'll be back shortly to share a very cute Easter card I made ......





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Stats Counter