Monday, March 21, 2011

It's a girl Thing ! Butterfly Kisses Page

Hi Bloggers
I am on a loaner computer as mine blew up ! So I am hoping my photo editing etc turns out OK ..
No computer leaves more time for creating at least. I quite like the way this layout of my gorgeous daughter turned out ......

I have stamped some watermarked butterflies 3 inches in from the bottom and left edges. You can see faintly in these bottom pictures. Hand cut some purple stamped images to embellish you'll need to stamp 3 images for this project , then with the offcuts of this I have punched some small & medium daisies finishing with some diamante for bling.....
I may well add some kindyglitz to the butterflies for more bling later .....

Happy creating
Keta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Stats Counter