Thursday, March 3, 2011

A weaved Easter Basket & Card


Its raining again in not so sunny Qld .....what else is there to do but play in your stash...
With Easter just around the corner and a box full of cardboard scraps ...I thought a weaved basket was a great way to get rid of those odd lengths of card. My hint for weaver is to use an odd number to keep your pattern even...
The Ribbons on my project today are both recycled from a chocolate box and bath set I got for Xmas.
On my little 3" x 3" Card Using my Kaszazz, Peek-a-boo Bunny stamp. I have embossed the image with Copper then trimmed the boarder to give it a different look ....be careful to keep your word to use as well !
Hope your all having fun with your rainy day creations
Keta

































No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Stats Counter