Monday, March 23, 2009

Two or Three Step Stamping {Day !1}

Welcome to Monday, this weeks "Product Of the Week" is going to test my creativity, so lets get started. Kaszazz offers several sets of 2 step stamps as well as the newly released 3 step stamps, mine are on their way, I will start stalking the post lady from tomorrow...lol...


For todays card I have used an A5 Black card {9883} , I used my Curvy Cutter Tool{EKCC05} and the Curvy Cutter Oval Templates {EKCC07} to create the ovals, I actually cut it out of the black card but it would be easier to make your ovals just with the Bazzill Bling - Spoilt Brat {4667}, I used track 1 setting 4 for the inner oval, then track 1 setting 3 and 1 for the outer oval. Then track 2 setting 3 for the centre white oval.

CENTRE PIECE
On the centre white oval, I have used ColorBox Pigment Ink - Orange {15013} & Butterfly Stamp Solid {4058KG}, centre this on your oval or stamp first and cut out oval 2nd. Then I have used Vivid Ink - Black {09082} & Butterfly Stamp - Outline {4057KG} & stamped over the top of the solid stamped butterfly. I then used the Orange ink to shade the edge , then black ink to seal the edge.


ASSEMBLING & FINISHING
I have used Glossy Accents {4208} to attach my ovals to the card, I have used 4 orange Rhinestones from the multi set {4555} I have used Punches - Medium Daisy {PSM80C} & Small Daisy {PSP03C} to create the flower embellishment.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Stats Counter