Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Two or Three Step Stamping {Day 3}


Hi everyone welcome to Wednesday! Today I have again used the Hearts 2 & 3 Step Stamp Sets, Chalking Set-Brights-dark pink, SB Paper-Bella- Borders/Dots, Perfect Medium Ink , Ancient Page Ink-Black & A5 White Card.
I have stamped the small Heart Words and Stitched outline in Perfect Medium on my base white card, then I used a cotton wool ball and the dark pink chalk to colour the stamped images. I have added a 14.75cm x 5.5cm strip of Borders/Dots paper. On scrap white card I stamped the solid large heart with Perfect Pearls and again chalked it using the dark pink. I used Ancient Page Black ink to stamp the large outline stamp over my chalked heart & mounted it with magic mount.
I also made 2 of the Easter cards today from the new Easter Cards Workshop...they are so cool! My mind is spinning with idea's to use these stamps this Easter, if only I could make the chocolate taste as good as red tulip then I could save a fortune this Easter......
Till Tomorrow
Happy Papercrafting
Keta

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Stats Counter