Monday, March 2, 2009

Using Kaszazz Vellum {Day 1}

Hi everyone,


Day one caught me with a major headache so I have pulled from my album the very first scrap pages I made when I started with Kaszazz ( back then Crafty Kids ). I loved the vellums from the start, here I have used the {4411} Inspiration Vellum with the {4681} Daisy /Stripes paper & {4680} Circles /Stars paper from the Pretty in Pink Range. On the left page I have run plain Vellum through the printer to put my daughters birth details, I really like that I can do this and have done so in a few of my layouts.

I was very new to scrapbooking when I made this layout and have always loved it - which is more than I can say for a few other layouts I made in the early stages.
Be sure to check out what Lauren has made today, I will let you know when everyone else had started joining us, so you can all get more idea's for using your Kaszazz products!

To win this weeks prize which will be {3} 12 x 12 Vellum leave your comments and when you do for Day 1's post please answer this: Which is your favourite Kaszazz Vellum ?




















































1 comment:

  1. Lovely Layouts Keta!!! Arent the new Kaszazz rub ons just devine!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Stats Counter